Yes, we do oil changes, tire rotations, and all the usual.
More importantly, we keep up on proactive maintenance for your vehicle.
In the old days you could just wait for something to break, then replace that part. These days, however, vehicles are far more complex and interconnected. Waiting for something to catastrophically fail typically breaks more things around it when it finally goes.
Our job is to keep you informed about what service your vehicle will need in the upcoming months and years so you can anticipate and budget for regular service, avoiding expensive surprises.
If you have any questions about what you think your vehicle might need, give us a call – we’re happy to help.
We service all makes and models: Domestic, Foreign and specialize in European, including 4WD all wheel drive and 2WD Light Duty Diesel Emissions
Our recommended preventative maintenance services include:
- Oil change, lube and filter
- Tire rotation
- Brake and transmission fluid replacement
- Clean fuel injector
- Air filter inspection and replacement
- Transmission inspection
- Radiator inspection and service
- Fan and belt inspection and replacement
- Vehicle Inspection
- Air Conditioning service
- Battery inspection
- Factory scheduled maintenance
Our 5-star repair service includes*:
- Brake Services
- Engine services and repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
- Electrical systems service and repair
- Steering & Suspension Services
- Heating & Cooling Services
- Alternators, starters, and ignition Service
- Cooling system repair (A/C)
- Water pumps
- Fuel pumps & lines repair
*Call for additional information